msi lga1155 h61m-p31/w8 2ddr3 1333/1066 dc max 16gb x16 3.0 x1 2.0 4sata2 sonido 7.1 red giga 8usb 2ps2 vga dvi comparte hasta 1759mb
Out of stock
3rd Gen Intel® Core i7/ Core i5/ Core i3/ Pentium®/ Celeron® processors for LGA 1155 socket.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Intel® H61 (B3) Chipset
Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333 DRAM, 16GB Max
- Supports Dual channel mode
1 PCI Express gen3 x16 slot, supports up to PCIe 3.0 x 16 speed
1 PCI Express gen2 x1 slot
SATAII controller integrated in Intel® H61 (B3) chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA1~4) by H61 (B3) PCH
Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC887
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
MSI Reminds You...
VGA, DVI ports can only work with CPUs with GPUs core inside.
The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.